Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 10:35:40AM -0500, Kenneth Pronovici wrote:

> For the six or so other packages of mine Matt sponsored (mostly Perl
> packages, all of which had to do with xmltv directly) his burden was
> fairly light.  But for a while, sponsoring xmltv had to be a pain in the
> ass for Matt, although he never told me that.

Actually, that sponsorship worked out perfectly for me.  I had a personal
need for XMLTV for MythTV, and also wanted to see it in Debian, but didn't
really have the time or interest to package it all myself.  I think this is
perhaps the best possible sponsorship scenario. :-)

--
 - mdz