Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 01:07 -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> [...]
> While that is true, there are certain contributions (such as active
> package maintainence) that require official maintainership or for the
> contributor to constantly burden someone that is an official maintainer
> to upload their packages.

I'm very happy to contribute my time to debian but I'm not so happy
hassling my sponsors to upload my packages. It's a real pain to force
them to spend time on my packages knowing that they are always very
busy. I'm maintaining 6 packages in testing and also working on 3 ITPs
at the moment. I wish I could maintain my packages without bothering
someone else.

Kind regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--

 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' : Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800