Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> > the format of the whole description to the changed.  We asked _why_,
> > we did not say «do not do this».  First, we wanted to know why.  Then,
> > we might want to ask it to be changed back.
> >
> > Somehow, this whole discussion has been blown completely out of
> > propositions.
>
> I think this's been answered a lot of times, and Fabiano is not
> really asking why, he's telling us 'do not do this'.

*cough*Fabio*cough* ;) no. i did ask which is the procedure (that involves
people to contact) in order to have information about a description and if
there was a common way to have it changed back, I did not wrote explicity
why because i expected a reason back from the translator/translation team,
but tell me if I am wrong if i shouldn't expected so. This was my original
question to grisu. Of course in my mail to him i explained which was the
reason for me to ask, pointing to the french translation since it was the
first one i noticed that had a different layout.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html