Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

* Henrique de Moraes Holschuh

| On Sat, 17 May 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:
|
| > should always try to stay as close to the original as you can.
| > Changing the text layout is a NO-GO in my opinion - and in the
| > opinion of our Apache people apparently.
|
| Apparently. We are trying to bring to light that proper l10n
| requires more than that.

the format of the whole description to the changed.  We asked _why_,
we did not say «do not do this».  First, we wanted to know why.  Then,
we might want to ask it to be changed back.

Somehow, this whole discussion has been blown completely out of
propositions.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-