Re: [RFC] Chapter for the debian reference about l10n

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Martin Quinson wrote:

> Internationalizing, translating and being internationalized and translated

I think that having atleast some references on how to handle translations
will avoid other flamewars and misunderstandigs.

But atleast the flamewar was not completly useless since it spotted a few
things (policy or best practise) that are still floating in a "gray area"
and need a better definition.

Thanks for your work

Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues