Re: >2000 packages still waiting to enter testing, > 1500 over age

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 06:11:16AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 08:11:52PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I CCed you the bugreport where i explain everything, but the packages are :
> >   libpgsql-ocaml
> >   ocamlsdl
> > These are the source packages.
>
> You missed:
>   ocaml-core |     3.06.3 |      unstable | all
>   ocaml-libs |     3.06.3 |      unstable | all
>   meta-ocaml |     3.06.3 |      unstable | source
>
> Since ocaml-libs apparently breaks, this needs to go too.

Hello everyone.

Ocaml 3.06 is now in testing. Apparently the dependencies i checked
where enough.

I write this mail to give Anthony a great thanks on behalf of me and the
rest of the ocaml maintainers, for helping make this happen.

Now, let's go hunt for other RC bugs and fix stuff so the sarge release
can happen in a timely fashion.

BTW, i will be unreacheable by mail until tuesday, since apparently my
mail server is down, so if anybody tries to write to me, don't be
surprised if you don't get a response until next week.

Friendly,

Sven Luther