Re: Managing network parameters for nomad machines

also sprach Richard Atterer <richard@list03.atterer.net> [2003.03.14.2241 +0100]:
> Yes, *please* somebody come up with a system to manage changing DNS servers
> (and while you're at it, also include outgoing mail hubs, HTTP proxies
> etc.)

switchconf

> We need a kind of "subscription system" where interested packages can be
> informed of changes - e.g. a "/etc/network-param-changes.d".

but this sounds interesting...

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc