Re: "testing" improvements

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:24:04PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> > > It looks like you always end up with such statements with
> > > anyone trying to politely discuss. You are pretty predictable.
> > You're surprised that I say the same thing every time this comes up?
> No. I'm surprised that you take it as an offence (at least, I feel
> you do), but I do not indent to.

I'm not offended, I'm merely disappointed by the attitude it displays.

> > No, I won't, because there are _plenty_ of other things that need
> > fixing.
> > Stop talking and go fix some bugs.
> Can't I do both? ;-)

Apparently not. Prove otherwise: don't post any more messages discussing
infrastructure changes without an "ObRCBug" that you, personally, for
that particular message, have fixed.

ObBug: 165377 [and 142474, 174166]

Better get in quick, or all the trivial ones will be gone...

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''