Re: "testing" improvements

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:53:58AM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> I agree with about people the responsibility of people that
> have to fix bugs.

So stop talking on -devel, and _do some development_.

> But don't you think our dependencies are too strict.

No, they aren't.

Stop trying to find excuses to avoid having to fix the things you know
need fixing. glibc needs fixing. debian-installer needs fixing. The 700
packages listed at http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical need fixing.
Every package that's not installable, or that's out of date on some
architecture needs fixing.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''