Re: Freeze Please?

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 12:10:36PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> And while I agree that m2 is pointlessly restating the obvious flaws in
> "testing", I wouldn't blame him for not being informed about this, because
> it's not been publicized appropriately.

Anyone wanting to fix the problem just has to ask. It's not complicated.

(If it didn't require any effort, it would've already been done. If
someone else had the time to do it, they already would've. If you've got
the time and inclination to help: you should.)

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''