Re: CLUEBAT: copyrights, infringement, violations, and legality

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 11:16:24PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [Followup to -legal.]

Hmm, I could have sworn I manually put the following header in when
composing this message:

Does Mutt automatically modify this header, thinking it knows better
than you what you want, or did I just have an attack of stupidity?

Anyway, I'm sorry for polluting debian-devel by inadvertently
encouraging followups on both lists.  It was intention to persuade
people to have this conversation on -legal instead.

For those who care, my followups to some of the messages in this thread
can be found on -legal, not here.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual activity ceases.