Re: mutt and Mail-Followup-To

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 03:55:43PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Hmm, I could have sworn I manually put the following header in when
> composing this message:

> Does Mutt automatically modify this header, thinking it knows better
> than you what you want, or did I just have an attack of stupidity?

My guess, mutt overwrote it; while mutt does seem to have the best
processing of Mail-Followup-To out of any MUA I have seen so far, it
does have its limitations.

IMHO mutt really needs to let you preview the Mail-Followup-To
before sending the message, and make modifications to it if
required...

(another example of wanting to change this: some mails I make to this
mailing list a "high priority" and I would like to get CCs, but other
mails to this list aren't as important...)

PS. This message has
I am just curious what will happen...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>