Re: A birthday message and a RFS for Film Gimp 0.13-1

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 15:26, Brian Nelson wrote:
> * 69 people submitted applications
> * 18 applicants were recommended by their AM's
> * 3 applicants became maintainers (2 of which were "fast-tracked"
>   because of their work on d-i)
>
> which doesn't reflect the 30 or so applicants who have been awaiting
> DAM approval since before October 20.
>
> So, in past 78 days, exactly 3 applicants (or only 1 if you ignore
> special circumstances) have become maintainers, out of 59 valid
> candidates.  I don't think you can say with a straight face that
> people are getting through the NM process, especially if you consider
> that there isn't any reason (that I have seen spoken publicly) to make
> an applicant wait for DAM approval at all.

(Sorry to revive this, I'm just getting back from vacation.)

Where are these statistics from? I'm not necessarily doubting them, but
I can't seem to find any such information on nm.debian.org. Also,
apparently I'm the statistical anomaly, because I was recommended on
Nov. 5, had my account made Dec. 2, and I've never worked on d-i. That
does make me doubt the statistics, because I'm never that lucky. :)
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>