Re: C comment extraction, or a bag .deb of small commands

On 19 Jan 2003 00:15:55 +0200,
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> wrote:
> la, 18-01-2003 kello 23:44, Oohara Yuuma kirjoitti:
> This should be extremely simple to add to the rmccmt program: instead of
> printing only comments, print only non-comments. If you like, I could
> add this to rmccmt (of which I am the author).
It will be better, since liwc is already in the c-dev task.

> Since the change to
> rmccmt is so small, I don't like adding a whole new program (especially
> something that requires heavyweights flex and automake) to liwc.
I wrote it to learn flex and automake.  I know they are an overkill.
Your getc()-putchar() method may not be the best, but I don't care.

By the way, I'm still interested in a regex one-liner.

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer

Do not assume users will be motivated to read manuals
--- The GNU Privacy Handbook