C comment extraction, or a bag .deb of small commands

I wrote a program which extracts comments from a C code:
http://www.interq.or.jp/libra/oohara/ccommentextract-0.0.20030118.tar.gz
I want to see such a tool in the Debian archive.

some questions before ITP:
* Is there already such a tool?  There are some that do the contrary
  (rmccmt in liwc, cobfusc -m (/* */ comments only) in cutils).
* Is there any regex one-liner?  An architecture-independent version
  will be handy.
* I don't think this is worth for a separate package.  What is the
  right .deb for it?

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer

Do not assume users will be motivated to read manuals
--- The GNU Privacy Handbook