Re: C comment extraction, or a bag .deb of small commands

su, 19-01-2003 kello 00:15, Lars Wirzenius kirjoitti:
> This should be extremely simple to add to the rmccmt program: instead of
> printing only comments, print only non-comments. If you like, I could
> add this to rmccmt (of which I am the author). Since the change to
> rmccmt is so small, I don't like adding a whole new program (especially
> something that requires heavyweights flex and automake) to liwc.

In fact, I already made this change upstream. I'm not currently the
Debian maintainer for liwc.deb, so I won't upload one immediately, but I
expect to adopt this package in the future, since the current maintainer
is cutting down on his Debian activities.