Re: C comment extraction, or a bag .deb of small commands

su, 19-01-2003 kello 01:27, Oohara Yuuma kirjoitti:
> On 19 Jan 2003 00:15:55 +0200,
> Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> wrote:
> > la, 18-01-2003 kello 23:44, Oohara Yuuma kirjoitti:
> > This should be extremely simple to add to the rmccmt program: instead of
> > printing only comments, print only non-comments. If you like, I could
> > add this to rmccmt (of which I am the author).
> It will be better, since liwc is already in the c-dev task.

Good. I'll upload as soon as I can make a package. Hopefully tomorrow.

> I wrote it to learn flex and automake.  I know they are an overkill.

Actually, they're good tools for parsing, nothing wrong in using them. I
merely want to keep the liwc package small and simple.

> By the way, I'm still interested in a regex one-liner.

It's beyond my capabilities: you're going to be needing something
stronger than standared regular expressions, I think.