Documentation for pbuilder (Re: Another pbuilder run finished)

> It is possible to set up pbuilder along with pentium-builder,
> so that all packages are built with gcc-3.2.

I've been stuffing up a documentation for pbuilder using the
post-Christmas pre-new-year time.

http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/software/pbuilder-doc/pbuilder-doc.html

I'd want known uses and other tricks to be collected in one
convenient place.
I heard several people that they are using pbuilder for auto-backporting
some packages, and build off CVS, I would like to know more
about them so that I could add to the documentation.

regards,
	junichi