Re: [desktop] Setting default wallpaper

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 04:33:13PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 02:21:36AM -0500, Matthew McGuire wrote:
>
> > I retouched the Debian_Blue theme I built for WindowMaker, and with a
> > little work it could be used as the default theme.
>
> Out of curiosity, who was responsible for the default wmaker
> theme at the moment? I've always admired it.

I think the props go to Marcelo Magallon, who is the current maintainer.
To be entirely honest I like it better than the blue one I just did. I
kind of wondered why we didn't adopt it as the wallpaper of choice.

Marcelo, if you have it, I would be very pleased to get a
source version in .xcf or whatever app was used.

Thanks,

Matthew McGuire