Re: More spam than developer mail

In <[🔎] 20021227223857.GA4697@ice> Jon Dowland <jon@alcopop.org> writes:

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 12:31:57PM -0600, wayne wrote:
>
> > and it has been months since I've gotten a false positive.
>
> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this suggests you do not use your
> spam filter to delete spam, merely move it elsewhere.

Yes, by moving the spam to another mail folder, I am following the
"just hit delete" philosophy, but I'm doing so *much* quicker.

However, I'm also a vindictive SOB and when I have time, I try to
report a lot of the spam via spamcop.  I suspect that if I wasn't
reporting spam, I would /dev/null it.

-wayne