Re: More spam than developer mail

Miquel van Smoorenburg:
> If anyone has a 100% solution to block spam I'd sure like to know
> what it is since I could get rich with it ;)

When Bruce Perens was the Project Leader, there was no spam at all.
People had to register their email address before postings were
accepted. I believe we (by popular demand) will end up doing something
similar some day, when the ratio of spam/non-spam becomes something
like 50/50. It's a pity that we have to receive so much spam until
then, by considering 10/90 still "acceptable".

BTW: The people who make razor actually try to make money from it, but
they are kind enough to allow us to query their database by using
simple perl programs they also wrote.