Re: More spam than developer mail

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.51.0212261715530.2333@home.unex.es>,
Santiago Vila  <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
>Another different issue is the proportion of spam vs legitimate email
>which is distributed by the list. I can give you my figures for this
>month: I've received 161 spam messages and around 1392 legitimate messages,
>which means 10% of all messages from this list are spam, approximately.
>
>Bdale, listmasters, this is the umpteenth time I ask you about this:
>Are you going to do something about it or not?

If anyone has a 100% solution to block spam I'd sure like to know
what it is since I could get rich with it ;)

That being said a few spamassassin rules to block non-latin
charactersets (check Concent-Type, Subject and From) would help
a lot.. this is an english-language list after all.

Mike.
--
They all laughed when I said I wanted to build a joke-telling machine.
Well, I showed them! Nobody's laughing *now*! -- acesteves@clix.pt