Re: More spam than developer mail

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 12:31:57PM -0600, wayne wrote:

> I'm actually getting less spam in my inbox now than I have for years
> and it has been months since I've gotten a false positive.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this suggests you do not use your
spam filter to delete spam, merely move it elsewhere.

I suppose it could help you out because you would empty your spam
trap less often than you would look at your inbox, but is this
convenience alone enough to warrant a sophisticated spam
detection system? You still have to trawl through it all.

--
Jon Dowland