Re: KDEE3 question

> temporar breakage. So it would be good to change them anyways. And
> looking so, the existing KDE3 packages could also go into Sid _now_.

You're right. Packages from kde.org are very stable, and I think -
correctly created, I'm using them for long time (about three months),
and I didn't notice any problems with them. IMO waiting for full gcc
transition in Sid, which will take very much time, isn't good idea for
KDE3.

Regards,
--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support