Re: KDEE3 question

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 09:52:52AM +0000, Tom Badran wrote:
> The plan as i understand it is to supply gcc 3.2 built packages once kde 3.1
> is released, and never supply gcc 2.95 ones in debian

but since gcc 2.95 is still standard in Debian I guess the switch to 3.2
will take much longer than the release of KDE 3.1 which is due next
week.

And the explanation "we have no KDE 3 since we are still using gcc 2.95"
doesn't sound too good because there is no technical reason to couple
these two.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes