setuid/setgid binaries contained in the Debian repository.

Hi,

  I was wondering if there was a definitive list of all the setuid/setgid
 binaries which may be installed from the Debian archives.

  (Such a list would be very useful in prioritizing any examination of
 source code).

  I've partially worked my way through the list of packages which are
 mentioned via the lintian warnings for 'setuid-binary' and 'setgid-binary'
 which I found at:

	http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tsetuid-binary.html
  and   http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tsetgid-binary.html

  After that is there any location I could look at, or if not would there
 be any interest in such a thing?

Steve
--
www.steve.org.uk