Re: orphaning my packages

I volunteered to be his sponsor several months ago because he and I used
to work together.  I'm guilty of inattention.  I responded to his
message with a pledge of support.  He has not yet responded.

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 14:19, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:09:35AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org> writes:
> >
> > > I am orphaning my packages, because I lost hope that I can become an
> > > official developer under the present NM process.
> >
> > If you have so much packages you should be able to get an advocate.
> > Nothing wrong with this step of the NM process.
>
> Actually we could consider sponsors more or less automatically as an
> advocate. Ian, what is wrong with your Sponsors?
>
> Greetings
> Bernd
Marc SINGER <elf@buici.com> <elf@debian.org>
GPG Fingerprint: E396 85B1 76DB 94BE 4CE9  A40F 57E8 CE07 2EAE 5D2D