On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:17:01PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> It appears that Craig forged the To: headers as well as the From:
> header on his obnoxious auto-responder.  Sigh.

No, i did not.  look at the headers, they're not that hard to decipher.
the entire mesage, as sent by you, was sent back to YOU (and no-one
else) with the go-away message prepended.

that happened because i do not want you sending email to me.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.