On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:59:19PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 06:16:12PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:
> >
> > > ************************************************
> > > ************************************************
> > > ***                                          ***
> > > *** MAIL FROM YOU IS NOT WELCOME.  GO AWAY.  ***
> > > ***                                          ***
> > > ************************************************
> > > ************************************************
> >
> > To make it clear, this obnoxious little note was not sent by me, but
> > by Craig Sanders and his annoying little turdish attitude towards the
> > world.
>
> I didn't see the message you quote posted to this list, but I did see

that would be because it didn't go the list.  because he's been an
obnoxious arsehole in the past, any mail he sends to me personally (i.e.
To or CC) gets bounced back to his address by procmail with that message
appended.

he got the polite version of the "go away" message.  there are other
versions.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>