 Thomas> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
 >> Do you have such a site lined up? If so, that would make your
 >> GR far more palatable. If not, this is just a pie in the sky red herring.

 Thomas> It sounds to me like you are saying that gobs of Debian developers
 Thomas> think non-free is very very important, every sane person agrees, and
 Thomas> yet, none of them would be able to locate any resources at all to make
 Thomas> it a reality.

	Hmm. Yes, I am saying that. I am a debian developer. As such,
 I am committed to free software. For me to use non-free software, I
 need pretty compelling reasons. And so, I do consider the non-fre
 software I have to use as critical -- if it were not so, I would not
 be using it.

	And yet, that does not mean I have the resources, or the time,
 to make a non-free respository a reality. I would much ratgher not
 have to invest the time and effort to make it so, and that would take
 away from the time I have for Debian.

	manoj
--
 Many receive advice, few profit by it. Publilius Syrus