Re: URLs on debian.org/distrib/packages pages

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 01:42:20PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> Every time this has been brought up in the past, the web team has
> stated that upstream urls will be added they are available in a
> standard place in an standard format.

Might be an idea to say something like:

	``If the file /usr/share/doc/<pkgname>/copyright exist in the
	  package <pkgname>, and contains a line beginning with
	  "Upstream:", the text on the same line following that will be
	  added to the packages.debian.org pages.''

instead.

Cheers,
aj