Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

>>"Jordi" == Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org> writes:

 Jordi> That he currently maintains these two packages doesn't mean
 Jordi> Debian is in the need of providing them "officially". Removing
 Jordi> a set of packages from the Debian archive doesn't mean it
 Jordi> magically disappears from the face of Earth.

	I have heard that before, and I have wondered about that
 statement. I maintain angband, and old game, whose license,
 since it does not permit commercial distribution, is non free.

	I don't think that a place to keep angband shall just
 magically appear, either. I don't have access to a place where I can
 maintain a apt gettable repository. I suspect angband players shall
 have to go somewhere else to get it.

	manoj

ps.  All new contributors for angband are committed to the GPL, but one
     needs to chase down some of the original set who have vanished
--
 Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.