Re: Debian retirement

* Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> [021109 09:36]:
> installed RatHead prototype system around), just as done with Windows
> before. What about starting a new documentation project - "Easy
> Administration of business networks with Debian"?

I'm seriously thinking of writing a document of sorts and presenting it
someplace.  I see this sort of crap all the time, and I'm pretty proud
of the ground I've tried to stand here to maintain the locally installed
files.

I just need to find the time to start writing about how I feel things
should work...

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/

"Many voters assume that their political leaders are hard at work on
                    these issues. They are not."
  _Editorial: Time to choose / Who will deliver on transportation?_