Re: A Round of Removals

W liście z nie, 27-10-2002, godz. 01:39, Daniel Stone pisze:
> On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 09:55:47PM +0200, Jochen Voss scrawled:
> > I doubt that all of these packages are "effectively unmaintained",
> > but from dissecting the html file I get the following list.
> > Prominent entries are "acroread" and "netscape".
>
> Given the presence of Mozilla, Konqueror, Galeon, Skipstone, Light,
> Phoenix, etc, etc, ad nauseum, I don't think we really need an old
> version of Netscape. But here, have this tin of worms. :)

Unfortunatelly some internet banking pages (electronic money - ya
know) - work only with old netscape (and IE but that doesn't help much).
Or I'd better say - with java that comes with old netscape, but
that's effectively the same.

That's the reason I still have NN on my unstable. It's the only
linux browser that gives me and many other people access to their
accounts via Internet.

Please - take care of old NN.

Best regards

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski