Re: A Round of Removals

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 09:55:47PM +0200, Jochen Voss scrawled:
> I doubt that all of these packages are "effectively unmaintained",
> but from dissecting the html file I get the following list.
> Prominent entries are "acroread" and "netscape".

Given the presence of Mozilla, Konqueror, Galeon, Skipstone, Light,
Phoenix, etc, etc, ad nauseum, I don't think we really need an old
version of Netscape. But here, have this tin of worms. :)

Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org
Proof BitMover are community-focussed:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=103384262016750&w=2