Re: [Internal projects] Common development in subprojects

We'll probably start this process earlier than expected because, unless we do a completely separate thing (which is way far from our goal), according to the tasksel rules it will be almost impossible to have DeMuDi showing up as a possible task for selection at installation time. I think what we should do is to file a bug report against tasksel...i think.

Have you considered creating your own Debian based installation?
Using Progeny Graphical Installer (apt-get install pgi) you can hook
your own second phase scripts at the end of base install, which pretty
much gives you freedom to do whatever you want.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
     - NP Solutions