Re: [Internal projects] Common development in subprojects

Thanks to everybody for the tips...

> > On 18-Oct-02, 01:02 (CDT), Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> > This will be done automatically if you join Debian.

We'll probably start this process earlier than expected because, unless
we do a completely separate thing (which is way far from our goal),
according to the tasksel rules it will be almost impossible to have
DeMuDi showing up as a possible task for selection at  installation
time.
I think what we should do is to file a bug report against tasksel...i
think.

	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *