Re: [Internal projects] Common development in subprojects

Hi Tarmo,
sorry for the long delay in replying you,

Il 19/10/2002 alle 20:04:02, +0300, Tarmo Toikkanen ha scritto:

> Have you considered creating your own Debian based installation?
> Using Progeny Graphical Installer (apt-get install pgi) you can hook

We are actually debating right now which installr to use.
My personal *ideological* feeling goes for debian-installer, because it
is an internal project.

Pgi is not bad at all and i think is on a more advanced developing stage
right now, i might be wrong, we simply start right now to study both
installers.

Fact is that our *foixed* deadline is November 30, and at that point we
need to have a realese with installer....so we will pick for now the one
that will give us less work to get it to work.

	ciao,
	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *