[Semi-RFA] Aspell deservs a better maintainer

I adopted Aspell some month ago but I must admit that I don't have the
time to maintain it properly.

The package needs some work to bring it up to date with the present
Aspell-development. And I just doesn't have the time to do that right
now. Some knowledge of how to put together library packages is
required.

So if anyone would like to adopt aspell please contact me.

I've should really have requested adopters some time ago but I hate
giving up on projects.

--
 Peter Makholm     |        One thing you do is prevent good software from
 peter@makholm.net |      being written. Who can afford to do professional