Re: Spam: process the web archives?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 05:46:46PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> For the good of our subscribers, we should not allow our lists to be gated
> to newsgroups. Does not Debian have the authority to forbid such thing?

Christoph Lameter was asked years ago to stop gating our mailing lists
to newsgroups, and he adamantly refused.

G. Branden Robinson                |    I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    confuse me with the facts.
branden@debian.org                 |    -- Indiana Senator Earl Landgrebe
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |