Re: why perl 5.8 won't be in testing for a while

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 20:29, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:

> I for one have several modules which build ok, but fail during testing.  So
> I have changed temporarily the rules to '-$(MAKE) test', especially since
> the number of failing test cases is rather small.

If those are actual failures (instead of false positives from broken
tests), please be very wary of doing that.

If you do decided to do that anyway, it'd probably be a good idea to
file bugs against your own package, so that people looking will find it.
And it is a bug, after all.