Re: Clarification

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 03:18:42AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> He already said he has plans to work on it and potentially get more
> people involved.  If you're going to comment on the subject at least
> read what one of the main players says.

I've not asked about plan: we do not need plan. We need to know if this task
will be at the top of his priority list. We don't need one who is planning to
work on keyring, we need a fix within... yesterday.

There are Developers willing to work on this. If he is not going to activelly
work on the keyring, it would be kind of him to let other people work on it,
with (preferred) or without him.

We should not speak of '_potentially_ get more people involved'. Look at this
task, at your time: do or do not need more people to get it done quickly?
I'd like him to reconsider his position or be explicit not only on -private
side, but to the -devel at large. We spend too much time in flame and/or
explanation because we are not clear at the origin.

I do not feel my self relaxed with this behaviour from many developer. It does
not give stability to Debian. If Debian is not stable as community, how can i
support it in production environments?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have