Re: Clarification

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 12:51:54AM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> [ Really, I'm trying not reading these threads but when someone
>   blatantly disregards netiquette by forwarding a private reply
>   verbatim to a public mailing list and then proceeds to confuse
>   things... sigh ]
>
> [ P.S. -devel and -private?  Ryan was right... ]

I think that there were too many misunderstanding about this subject in the
past few days.

Let's try not to take this as a flamewar, we really don't need it.
Do not take any mail as an attack and don't reply those mail that are obviousy
trolling.

We have a problem, or a request if you like: we need better response time
from a key point in debian infrastructure as the keyring (as well as from
other key points). We ask it because some developers (who say more, who less)
leaved the project because they were unable to change their key trough the
Debian keyring.

We are not complaining about anyone's skill, attitude or whatever. The facts
are that the keyring-maint does not give feed back. You have not to defend
your self: _we_ have to fix this.

Does this tasks take too much time for you? Doesn't the infrastructure allow
you to do a good job? Understand that if you never talk about this people are
legitimated to think whatever they like, and trolls take this as a party.

Are you working on this? Can you handle this working alone? I mean, don't you
think that one or two more Developers working with you can let this task be
done with less time?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have