Re: New Tasks (was: Re: Where are tasks now and how are they handled?)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 07:42:38PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> It doubt it will happen. It contradicts one of the fundamental tenets of
> tasks. OTOH aptitude lets one select the curent desktop task and then go
> in and remove the kde or most of the gnome stuff.

That's a real pain in the ass. (Have you noticed how many packages you
end up having to remove?) I decided to ditch gnome a couple of weeks ago
and I'm still occasionaly stumbling over associated junk that I need to
remove.

--
Mike Stone