Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:42:12AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > It's much better to spend the time _fixing_ the problem than worrying
> > about trying to avoid it bothering anyone.
> What does it cost to remove that sticky bit on those directories ?

That's not a particularly valid question. It wasn't put there so as to
avoid grumpy maintainers removing legitimate NMUs, and because it doesn't
serve any particularly useful purpose. And we're still at the point
where NMUs need to be encouraged and supported, rather than stomped on.

Cheers,
aj