Re: GUI, Graphical or nothing in the one-line Description: ?

> 1. X11 or framebuffer: Graphical

Well, these two should be distinguished. Console-Framebuffer are not
in every kernel.
Then there are developments such as Berlin, DirectFB, MicroWindows.

People also might want to distinguish QT and GTK...
(i don't like qt apps, i always prefer gtk ones)

That reminds me of my "Package-Tags" (formerly Keywords) proposal.

.desktop "VFolders" also are alike i think.

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
          Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.