Re: GUI, Graphical or nothing in the one-line Description: ?

Mario Lang wrote:

> I think it is quite important to clearly specify if something is
> GUI or text-mode.

is a curses interface GUI or text or cli?

i believe the distinction should be X, or console, since most
curses-based gui's will still work on a console.

good example: xfm (X), mc (curses), cp/mv/ls (cli)

all three do the same thing (basically) but have vastly different
interfaces.

so perhaps we need to better define what a GUI / CLI is or is not (if we
have not already, and i am simply dense)

-john