Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 03:26:44PM +0200, Michael Piefel wrote:

Hi,

> Am 28.08.02 um 10:15:45 schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
> > Packages in blue are packages where you're listed as co-maintainers (cf
> > the Uplpoaders field in the control file).
>
> Alright, but the description "uploaded by developer" is a little
> misleading.
>
> > I guess it detects the NMU with a regexp in the version number. What's
> > the version number in question that is badly detected ?
>
> For instance 10a-1.1 for package kimwitu-doc.  Or 3.37-3.1 for file.

I don't use a regexp for this stuff but the Uploader: field in the
Sources.gz file.
For those packages there are no Uploader field so *you* are not
considered as a NMUer. The blue color appears only if you are the
uploader not the maintainer of NMUed package.
For example:
http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php?package=apt-proxy

show us that Chris Halls is the maintainer of apt-proxy (apt-proxy
displayed in black) but Manuel Estrada Sainz is the uploader.

I don't know why there is no Uploader field for those packages.
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/				igor.genibel@answare.fr