Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

Richard Braakman (2002-07-22 22:21:07 +0300) :

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 02:43:30PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
>> Reminds me of the systems in Elite games...  Achenar, anyone?
>
> Excellent suggestion.  Supremely geeky, large supply of names, and
> not already used ad nauseam in every dot-com's hostname policy.
> (Seriously, I've seen Star Trek names, Tolkien names, and HHGTTG
> names at several sites each already.)
>
> Does anyone have a list, btw?  I could exhume my old copy of Elite
> for it, but I'd have to find a 5.25" disk drive first :-)

I think I may still have a map somewhere at home (from Elite II).
I'll have a look tonight.  Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the Elite II
disks are still at my parents' home (somewhere in the vicinity of my
Atari 520 STE), and I'll get one of my sisters to have a look.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Death *was* hereditary.  You got it from your ancestors.
  -- in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)