Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB ResearchProvides the Answer))

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:19:13AM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> > Does anyone have a list, btw?  I could exhume my old copy of Elite
> > for it, but I'd have to find a 5.25" disk drive first :-)
>
> I think I may still have a map somewhere at home (from Elite II).

If you're all really desperate about this, take a look at Ian Bell's (I
hope that's his name, the other elite guy besides David Braben)
Homepage. He's got a txtelite.c file there which essentially generates
the universe with the same random parameters that the original did and
lets one do trade in a text-adventure style type without all those
nasty sidewinders and thargoids...

Should be easy to add a function which prints out all the planet names I
guess.

Michael